Saturday, May 9, 2009

o9.o5.o9
Deng deng deng !
3on3 Disqualified !
FIRED ! :D
I believe we still have chance to top 5 if Gary's leg wasn't injured. Anyway, we don't blame you for this :). We just get experience only :).

Sunburned. T_T My hand.. My face.. Really pain ._. ! HELPd . Who can help? Dx Dx TT

For today, after competition, went to Parkson met them. Wooh, need thanks yung charge my hp :). If not i so hard to contact my car's driver LOL. Went there with my jersey and pants. Sexay enough :x. Pink coloured skin . Heihei~ And xiaoyuu bought alot accesory o. Hahaa, all nice nice :). I want be ahgua lw if owes mix them. HAHAHAHA LOL. Never!* Anyway, nice meeting yuu ^^~ she very nice de :). And then for tonight i needa go uncle's house BBQ ^^. Syiokkk ~ My skin T.T Pleush ! Cumm bek TT~ Anyway, i saw yuu and ah jie eat so much today! But they never fat de :) slim slim preety preety. Hahaa.. Today quite tired :). But really fun :). I stop here today :). Hawt and skin are like peering off now.

Hao, Kim, Hilda, Jacinta, JJ, Yung, Fanny, Lalaa, Lee

The only one gathering picture for today ^^

Enjoy.
Wish me recover fast fast ^^
Wish Gary recover fast fast too LOL :)
Thanks for reading ~

No comments:

Post a Comment