Saturday, May 2, 2009

o1.o4.o9

First day of May. A very new start :]. Happy labour day to all of you ^^ Tadaaa. Today, what's new ? I sleep till quite late. Coz i've nothing to do. Although wake up at 8.00+, i don't care x). Just close eye. And slowly, slept edi. 9.00+ wake up again. LOL fuck'd? CLOSE EYE! slept again *LOL* Then gave up at 11.00 :). LALalaa. Then went bath and ready vROOOM go out eat :). Wooh, i'm really starving that time. After eat, actually planned to meet my aunty with my mum at Parkson :(, but it's so crowded. Alot car. And very hawt :x. Hahaa, then went sin liang buy snacks :). When reached home, open air cond. open computer. syiok! x) Hehee. And whole afternoon watch singapore drama, and smsing one 笨蛋. I won't mention her name :D. Lata she over high ^^ Then we chat chat chat, suddenly talk dao blog thing edi. She said never post about her. DOTZ ._. Then promised her to write abit about her. Actually i'm lazy to write blog tonight. Well, promised people edi. Now writing a short one for her. HAHA because she never write for me before. So untill here only. xD Then sms, sms and sms. Finally, nothing do lurh, she losted. And yeah, after that, a guy from friendster added me. He asked me intro and talked alot with me. He said one funny thing. Made me quite pissed off.

He said " Hey, do you have any bf? "
I said " No? I'M A BOY? LOL " *What The Fuck!*

Do you get what he's trying to mean? NoNo, He's not gay. Obviously, he's trying to say, my friendster picture look like girl :D. LOL, funny enough. Fine, forget him. Now i still don't know what's my point of writting so much. Actually i'm not really interested in writting blog anymore x(. And i'm not sure what to do everyday. Just wake up, play, eat and back to sleep again. LAWLL, i'm tired >.<

I'm totally losted :]

No comments:

Post a Comment