Friday, May 8, 2009

3on3 - 2 Win 1 Lose

o8.o5.o9
3on3 interclass basketball result =.=... Haix, wait.. I'm tired.. LOL.. The result were.. 2 win 1 lose :). Lose to 3G. Won 1A[2] and 2G[Disqualified] . Hehe, maybe just quite lucky for us :)? Now really tired. After competition, went dinner with mummy and gor. Tired. Now just finish bath. Tommorow is going to play with 3F[1] . Wakakax. I'm not sure with tomorrow result. Their team are a not bad one :). LALalaa.. And then after finish bathing, i realised my hand and body got a two colour :D. Lame xD. Tomorrow going to play at 8.00+ am i guess. Pray for us :D . Hahaa... Tired edi. Lazy type blog liaw. Orh yar, and if tomorrow win 3F[1], we will be playing final which is with 3B :D. Tough game tomorrow. My pocket left RM10. So.. Maybe not going to Parkson liaw. Hehee... Sorry to my friend who i promised to go tomorrow :). I'm poor now . Hehe

Thanks for reading.
Another lucky victory day for me :).
Hope the same with tomorrow :).

No comments:

Post a Comment